Bookings for the first BMW Safari of the year have opened today offering BMW GS riders some of the most challenging and scenic rides in Australia.
The GS Safari Enduro in the Far North will take riders from Cairns to the Cape and back through the roads and tracks of the region that offer great scenery and an adventurous ride.
While the GS/TS Safari will see TS riders take to the road and GS riders tackle the dirt on the western seaboard converging together at night.
Dates are as follows:
- GS Safari Enduro, Cape York QLD: 5-13 August 2017
- GS Safari, Perth, WA: 9-13 October 2017
Also of interest for BMW GS riders is a new initiative to introduce new riders to the through the Bring a Buddy programme.
The series of smaller adventure rides will allow GS riders to bring a friend even if they ride a different make of bike and show them what BMW GS Tours is all about.
GS Tours have already kicked off with a ride from Merrijig near Mt Buller on to Bright in Victoria but more dates are coming up soon.
- 25-26 May 2017 – Mt Seaview, NSW (Mid north coast NSW)
- 27-29 May 2017 – Mt Seaview, NSW
- 13-16 June 2017 – Simpson Desert Crossing (Alice Springs to Birdsville)
To book for any of the tours visit the BMW Safari website.